Monday, March 7, 2011

So I had just typed up a huge paragraph and then I accidentally deleted it!!! I know its supposed to save it but i couldn't find it...:(
Anyways! I can't believe we only have four more pieces due for our concentration pieces!!! Its crazy! Or thats it almost spring break :) I'm going down to LA to visit my family down there and work on APH, eww, i'm taking a suitcase down just for my books...but at least it will be sunny and warm so I can get a tan, or a sunburn in my case, while I work on it.
I think I've come up with my next are piece, I was thinking of doing a really tall and thin oil pastel of that one water fall I can't remember the name. But its really tall so it should look good. See everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoe! Try clicking on "edit posts" in your dashboard and that will get you to "drafts." You might be able to find the deleted post there. Je ne sais pas. I had a blog that once got deleted. are you talking about Multnomah Falls? That's what first came to mind. Sounds like a good idea. How was the French discussion, by the way?

    ReplyDelete