Monday, April 4, 2011

So I was counting the days left until graduation in english class, quite productive for senior english, and we only have 41.5 left...crazyness. And kind of makes it even more stressful when I think of all the things that I need to do by then. But i'm super happy too cause that means I only have 43 days about till I get to go to Europe with Kathryn Gee!!!!! :) And also it should be about 48 degrees by then, anyone else sick of the whole cloudy/cold/raining weather? Next art piece i'm doing is going to be of the Made in Oregon sign :D and I think i'll make it long and have the city in the background...but i'm not sure yet, still trying to figure that out. See everyone tomorrow! Happy Art ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. only 41 days? well,less now that it's sunday. 18 something days left of sociology still seems like a lot. those last few days of art class after all the seniors graduate will be quite odd, considering there are only 4 juniors in the class. I'll be so sad when art is over this year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaayyy! I think I'll skip college and stay in Europe. Can you tell everyone when you come back that you "lost" me in Italy?

    ReplyDelete